Are you interested in a career as a Data Analyst? Top Draw is looking for a junior or intermediate Data or Media Analyst to join our growing team. Specifically; we are looking someone who is an expert in everything Excel, stats and reporting – who also wants to work in a fast paced, exciting, digital advertising team. Candidates for this role would receive hands on experience and training in Search, Display and Social Advertising in addition to Affiliate Marketing and have an opportunity to gain accreditation and certifications in this field. Our paid media strategy is crucial to our clients’ businesses so we are looking for an Excel expert who can join our team, adapt to an advertising environment, and lead our reporting best practises end to end.
- Using knowledge of statistics, mathematics and Excel to execute detailed and sophisticated reports
- Pulling data and analyzing results to make recommendations toward strategy and execute tactical changes to plans
- Planning and executing of the daily, weekly, monthly paid media strategy
- Managing and optimizing channel budgets (across search, display and social) that result in achieving topline revenue targets and bottom line ROAS goals
- Working closely with the creative team to ensure all creative media & messaging is aligned and optimized
Basic Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree or Post Graduate Certificate in Commerce, Statistics or a similar discipline with advanced knowledge of Excel
- 1+ years of experience analyzing data and creating sophisticated reports
- 2 + years of experience with statistics, mathematics, analysis and Excel
- An interest in Search, Display and Social Advertising with specific interest in Google Adwords, Facebook advertising and Programatic Display Buying within a direct respond e-commerce environment
- An interest in managing the acquisition strategy for either a brand or retail centric e-commerce environment
- Strong understanding of data driven funnel optimization in an e-commerce environment
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Quarterly profit sharing
- Extra paid week of vacation over the winter holidays
- Flex time, start anywhere between 7am and 9am
- Overtime pay and banked hours
- Our office is three blocks from Grandin Station and on a main bus route
- Free downtown parking
- Choose your desk set up
- PC vs Mac
- Standing vs sitting desk
- Unlimited coffee, snacks and beverages
- Weekly office dog days to cuten up the work place
- Quarterly staff awards with cash prizes and a snazzy trophy
- Professional development support
- Opportunities for public speaking
- Rooftop patio! Work and get a tan at the same time!
To get a better idea of our culture, check out Why You Want to Work at Top Draw!
Please email resumes and references to email@example.com, or fill out the form below. We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, NO telephone calls. Top Draw is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit Your Application
We thank all applicants for taking the time to submit a resume, and will contact all shortlisted individuals for an interview.