CanadianSEO understands the plight of today’s business owners and the challenges they face in trying to get their websites to the top.
My name is Melanie Nathan; I’m President of CanadianSEO and a veteran Search Engine Optimizer with more than 8 years of hands on experience in SEO and Online Marketing for websites.
My knowledge of SEO was acquired out of sheer necessity since I was eager to make my very first e-commerce website a success. Putting my techniques to work, my site excelled to the top of Google for hundreds of related terms and I became wildly successful at converting those visitors to buyers.
When it all got too big for me to handle, I sold the site to a US company and shifted my focus to helping others achieve this same level of success for themselves. Now, having been both an independent consultant and Director of SEO at a few agencies, my team and I are capable of developing, implementing and managing complex SEO campaigns from concept through deployment.
- I know how hard it is to achieve success.
- I know not everyone is a “one size fits all” case.
- I know not everyone has an unlimited budget.
This is why CanadianSEO offers world-class SEO services to online enterprises of all sizes and descriptions. We give the same care and attention to our smaller clients as we do our big clients.
With great optimization, your website will be findable whether you’re a small business or a giant corporation… and we do it for a fair and reasonable price.
You may remember Melanie from such posts as…
- Divide and Conquer: Creating and Managing Your Link Campaign – SEOmoz.org
- Interview with Link Building Expert Melanie Nathan – SEOBook.com
- SEO Contract Template – SEOmoz.org
- Link Request Strategies For Blogs, Edu’s and Gov’s – SearchEnginePeople.com
- SEO Haters: Misconceptions and Misinformation – Wolf-Howl.com
- A Comprehensive Review of Compete Pro – Sugarrae.com
- The Reciprocity Link Building Method – SearchEnginePeople.com
- 6 Super Tips for Creating a Natural Backlink Profile – SearchEngineJournal.com
Melanie Nathan has also has spoken on CBC radio, given numerous presentations on how SEO can benefit a business, moderates at a popular e-commerce forum, and continues to hone and develop her editorial skills at the popular directory DMOZ. She’s also an active and enthusiastic member of many social media communities such as Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon, Sphinn and Digg.